sâmbătă, 26 noiembrie 2011

Impression-Poland, October 2011, the 3rd project meeting

This week I visited Poland with my friends from Comenius project.
We demonstrated once again that Romania is great and our team is simply the best!
                                     
Evening in a polish family

Saturday evening a beige car appeared in front of the School Nr 50
We arrived in Gdansk!
Full of emotions we met our Polish friends.
Between the big bags and teachers I saw a little girl who became my host.
Her name was Beata, a sweet person with a big heart!
Soon I met the whole family: 6 brothers, 3 sisters and a dog.
After some games and a cup of tea we realized that we have so many things in common!
But the night came and we had to go to sleep each of us nervous about what the next day will prepare us…

First (full) day in Poland

We visited the school, a huge and modern building. We met with the other Comenius participants from Turkey and Poland and we did a lot of interesting activities like improving our websites. The city was so beautiful…in the afternoon we were waited in Gdansk’s Municipality where we met the mayor.
In the evening Beata and her mother proposed me a walk in the city by night. The old buildings were gorgeous! After that we went at a café were we ate a delicious jelly yogurt.

Second day

We visited in the morning The Long Market Street, Town Hall and Museum of Amber after that we went to a science center. I never thought that physics can be so fun! After lunch we went to 4D cinema in Madison shopping center. It was so exciting! We all were very impressed and…we screamed a lot!

Third day  

This day we presented our program in front of all school! We all were really nervous and full of hope that everything will be OK!
The first was the Turkish team and they sang and danced on Shakira-Waka Waka…big success!
The second was the Polish team and they presented a modern version of The little prince…amazing voices , beautiful show!
The last team was the Romanian one, and after some technical problems everything was OK and we shown again that we are simply the best!
After that we visited the aquarium from Gdynia- never saw so many fishes! and had a walk at the sea in Sopot-first time when I saw the Baltic Sea! It reminded me of the Black Sea from home…

Forth day

In the morning we visited the Malbork Castle, the largest brick castle from Europe, a medieval fortress built by the Teutonic Knights. Once again it reminded me about home-we have the Black Fortress in Codlea built by the Teutonic Knights too.
In the evening we had the farewell party with all the project participants. It was very nice but also very sad because we all knew that the end of the visit is near…

The last day

In the morning we visited the British Council Library and we found out about the student’s programs provided by them.
After that we visited the city and we bought some souvenirs for friends from home.
We went back to school and some of us were invited to a scout meeting-our hosts were members of that organization.
After that I went back to my Polish family…for the last night.

Conclusion

It was a great experience!
During this trip I visited unique places, met extraordinary people and practiced my English…
Those 5 days were really tiring but I think that they worth the effort and now I’m happy to be back home!
Ioana Bodean
8th grade




















Feelings....first memories from Poland

Emotion, joy, enthusiasm, fear, tiredness....These are a few of the thousands feelings that we’we been through since we entered Poland. We were eager to arrive in Gdansk and discover a new culture, new people and bound new friendships. We faced  three days of traveling in the bus, a bus that hosted all of these feelings.....The review with polish group was full of emotions and ended up with tears of joy. Now, integrating in the schol  and families helps the emotions to go away wasily and the enthusiasm that takes over us becomes our friend.

Last memories from Poland

Emotions, feelings, activities,dreams and others.....Visits at the Baltic sea, Malbork Castle, many museums....
Amber, new food, a kind of different culture and nice things to picture and to shop....Great atmosphere, kind people, amazing school, sweet and funny kids....
Despite the cold weather, our hosts tried their best! And they did it!
They offered us a great week, full of culture, activities and fun! We’we learned how to work as a team, how to love eachother and moreover, we’we learned how to handle things on our own.
We were all sorry to say the last „Bye!” to our friends, but unfortunately we couldn’t move there, as we all wanted!
Thank you for all, Polish people! I am hoping to see you again and I want to have fun with you one more time!..Or two....or three times....or....why not five times?....:)

See you soon, Polish friends!
It was nice to met you, Gdansk!

Kidu
6th grade


















Poland

My new family:) First impression….

I loooove my family for this week.:x Olka is very friendly, helpful, sweety and I talk with her a loot.:D
Her mother, Monica( I think I write right:-s) is sooo nice with me and sooo caring.
Her grandmother is funny and i like her very much because she learn some worlds in English for me: I am, you are, you eat and stuff like these.
Her sister is soo beautiful, but I can't talk with she because she is 4 years old.:(
My new room is soo big, bigger than mine. Olka has posters, magazine, clothes, pictures with she and her friends.
I love love love love Poland and the people who live here.:x

Comenius Show

Wednesday(19.10.2011) we made our shows.:)
The Turkish group sing and dance on:
Shakira-Waka Waka
They were good. Eda sang and the other 3 girls danced.

The Polish group made a drama, a musical  from "Little Prince".
They sang:
Jason Maraz-I’m yours
Linkin Park-Numb
Evanesence-My Immortal
 
They have amaizing voices and great choregraphies. Their coordinator, ms. Ewelina  was excelent!

And, of course, Romanian group.
I can't say that we was the best;)) just because I am modest , BUT we was   extraordinary, like always.
We sang songs from Marry Poppins, The Sound of Music, Michael Jackson, etc..

Anyway, this day was an extraordinary day.:D

Conclusion:

For the beggining, I LOVE POLAND. It is a beautiful country, with a rich history and great people.
In that week, my "sister" was Olka Stawarz, a beautiful, clever, handsome and amazing girl.:)


 Her family was  so helpful, that I felt that her house it's my second home. Her mother,Monika, is nice, funny and young. Her sister, Hania, is soo sweety, like Tinkerbell . Her grandmother,Basia, is a wonderful woman.


In Poland we visited the City Hall, an Educational Center, Amber Museum, the Port, the Aquarium , the Malbork Castel, a kind of Students Club.:D


I ate some traditional foods: beetroot soup and tomato soup.
It was soooo good!

In Poland I met some guys that i will never forget!
Olka Stawarz,Daria Lisewska,Oliwia Dunajska ,Ania Miazek

This week was fantastic.:) We met many obstacles, but, like a team, we knew how to solve. I learned what is friendship and I am sad because my friends from Poland can't be here.:(
Aida Groza
7th grade











 


Poland-Day 1

 Althought it was a long and tiring journey we finally got in Poland,a beautiful country with a lot of history behind it.
 Our hosts are friendly and kind,and all the 6 members of my 'adoptive' family speak english,wich I find very helpful in my comunication.
I have spent my Sunday night talking to Maria,the middle daughter,and all the family and the house make me feel like home!:x

Poland-Day 2

  Monday.We got to school and all of us were so enthousiastic.We have spent our first day at school,doing all kind of activities,especially improving our websites.we also went to the city council and saw where the congress is meeting and we were told more about the mayor and all that.
 I have spent my evening in the company of my family,wich by the way, is very comunicative and hospitable and to me it seems perfect!


Poland-Day 3

 Tuesday.Today was more tiring,we visited the city in the morning,then we went to a science centre,an interactive one.We were all excited about everything and didn't knew where to go first:)) After that we were to 5D cinema and we saw 2 movies. It was so much fun!
When we got back at school we had one last rehearsal for our program tomorrow and we ended our day at 8.After that I went in the city with my 'mom' and had a hot chocolate.
The evening was again with the family.
 So far I have a very good opinion about Poland,the people here and all the rest,but I can't wait to go back home;))

 

Poland-Day 4

 Wednesday.In the morning we had our performance and everybody loved it!After breakfast we went to Gdinya Aquarium where we had an interesting lesson and saw all kinds of fish.
 At lunch we  were at a restaurant in Sopot nearby the shore and we made photos and we had a walk on the pier,the longest bridge in the sea in Europe.
 We returned home and I have spent the evening with the family.
Today we had beautiful experiences but we were tired again.We are used to it so there's no problem:))

Poland-Day 5

Thursday.Today we visited the Malbork Castle built by the teutonic knights wich is the biggest red brick castle in Europe,it's huge!And today we weren't so rushed,we had more time to visit it.
After the trip to Malbork we had time to prepare for the farewell party,a disco in the gym.We had so much fun!
I like this place so much but I want to go home and see my friends and family wich I miss so much.We have only one day left here and I am really curious what feelings I will get when we will leave.I miss home!<3

Conclusion

Friday.The day isn't over yet but I have to post something.
So I will post my conclusions.
 I saw how Polish people live and there aren't many differences.I felt like home and my hosts were so hospitable and kind and pacient all the time and the best part was that all the members of the family spoke English and this was a good chance to improve mine.
The cities we visited were beautiful with a big history behind them.The walk on the bridge in Sopot offered us a gorgeous view of the sea and of the sunset.
 The only regret I have is that we didn't had time to visit more thing and that sometimes we were rushed.All the hard work and the tiredness had good results.
Poland is a big country with civilised people and beautiful history and places.
In this travel besides learning new things we saw beautiful places and made new friends that I am sure we will keep in touch with.<3

Madalina Savin
8th grade











         

 Poland-Gdansk



During the meeting in Gdansk-Poland, we had a very busy and interesting program. We had some technical sessions at school, where we planned the schedule for the second project year. We discussed details about the end products that have to be finished this year.
We visited the school, we met the teacher of English and German language , the teacher of Music, Sports, Biology, ICT, Religion, History,  the primary level teachers and their students .
Our hosts offered us a very good welcome and organization of activities. I noticed that they have a very calm school atmosphere. I have seen very interesting creative hand wrought activities at school. The end results of the students’ activities were exhibited in the school hall. In that place I saw a lot of diplomas that proved that they like to participate to various contests and to win important prizes for themselves and for the school. The school structure is very suitable and equipped. The civil authorities from the city are very attentive and get involved in organizing and suporting activities of the school.
The families got actively involved in the activities organized for the hosting of the project meeting and I noticed that many of them are involved in general in all the school activities(I saw parents observing the class and helping the teacher to organise the students’ break activities).
Cultural activities  choosed by the host school were very interesting and covered our project aims and goals, improving our knowledge about Polish history, customs and traditions.
Many thanks for our Polish friends for all this week!!!

Stefan Berei
teacher




My first impression about Gdansk is connected with speed and cold wind.  But, beyond this, visiting Gdansk and our partner school was a very rich and beautiful experience. I realize now, after some time has passed, that Gdansk is in my memory like a very precious piece of amber. It has a special charm… I was impressed of its buildings made from red bricks (all of them have something from the shine of the red amber), Motlawa river with its charming ships and, of course, ul. Mariacka (st. Mary's street) – places where I'd like to return one day. And, if this will be possible, I will choose the bus too!

        In school, I saw that activities are very well organized, the students have access  to many extracurricular activities, the material equipment is very good and the school is very clean. Things to admire…

A special moment was when polish teachers organized for the guests a polish evening. It was a great pleasure for me to taste polish traditional food, to listen and sing traditional songs, to share impressions, thoughts, views with polish teachers and parents.

I conclude saying that I was happy when our performance got most applause of all participants. Actually, we are Huge Designers! 

Adriana Stroiescu
teacher















 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu