sâmbătă, 18 decembrie 2010

Nice advices for being an effective teacher

The students opinion about the English classes

„For the English classes I would like to use drawings,  listening to  music and acting short plays.”
                                                                           Afloarei Florentina, VIII B

          „In my opinion, students should read the text first, then make sentences, using the dictionary, or compositions.”
                                                                           Hertig Diana, VIII A

          „I would prefer more conversation, short plays and different games. It would be so funny and we would understand much better.”
                                                                                     Jugaru Robert George, VII A

          „I would like to study by using images, movies,cartoons, songs, exercises.”
                                                                            Kedei Valentin Andrei, V  B

          „...to play games, to learn more songs and poems.”
                                                                   Iliuta Paula Agnes, V A

          „I would like my teacher to use more drawings and explain much more...”
                                                                            Spanu Adina, V B

          „Like any other romanian, I love my language and I love using it in any situation. But I'm very interested in studying different languages, especially if I have some penfriends. In my opinion, studying another language could be more attractive if we had a lot of drawings, if we saw little movies about new lessons, and if we listened to some songs or we had dialogues.”
                                                                             Cosulet Lorena, VI B

          „Studying different languages are very important for anybody's future; either for a job, or trips abroad. Students, like me, are very lucky to study them in school.
          In my opinion, a school should have a special lab, with computers, video, TV for the students benefit. I would like to see movies, games, to have creative and attractive exercises, songs. I think the children would be more interested in studying English or any other language.
          It would be an idea to have digital notebooks and colorful and smart pens to e-mail our homeworks to our teachers.
          It would be great the students to be evaluated by dancing and singing.
          Instead of a sheet of white paper for tests, to use some intelligent objects with optimistic messages.
          Another great idea: all children should wear costumes according with the theme to be studied and all around, on the walls, pictures, photos, childrens' works, so everybody will be able to appreciate their work.
          I'm sure, in some circumstances, all children would have beter results and they would love going to school.”
                                                                                  Groza Aida Bianca, VI A
"
                                                                                      

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu